team jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just bought one of these.
If I wear it, am I a tw@?
I've always found it a bit odd when I see people riding around wearing team gear (mainly sky kit) and if I'm honest I didn't realize it was a team jersey when I ordered it, now I don't know whether to keep it.
Majority rules.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
It does say "team replica" on it :okay:

Personally it doesn't bother me. Wear what you like.

Just be aware of riders (possibly like me :whistle: ) who, when overtaking you, will have a smug smile on :shy:

OP
OP
dr snuggles
It does say "team replica" on it :okay:

Personally it doesn't bother me. Wear what you like.

Just be aware of riders (possibly like me :whistle: ) who, when overtaking you, will have a smug smile on :shy:
Honestly I took no notice until I looked at the logos when I picked it up.

OP
OP
dr snuggles
It looks very nice. What is your problem?

The sport of cycling takes many forms - and the jersey you wear doesn't have the same meaning as, say, a football shirt. We are individualists and don't do tribal.
I really like it but just don't wanna come across as some sort of wannabe.

vickster

Legendary Member
The sport of cycling takes many forms - and the jersey you wear doesn't have the same meaning as, say, a football shirt. We are individualists and don't do tribal.
Apart from the Sky clad MAMILs in Richmond park?

If you like it, wear it. Otherwise, get another black jersey with some trim? But I don't think it looks like a team jersey, not like some of the others like OPQ, Sky. Endura is a brand, I wouldn't have known it is a team either

arch684

Veteran
even dogs are wearing team kit
DSCF2061.JPG

ScotiaLass

Guru
Easy - wear what makes you happy!

OP
OP
dr snuggles
Apart from the Sky clad MAMILs in Richmond park?

If you like it, wear it. Otherwise, get another black jersey with some trim? But I don't think it looks like a team jersey, not like some of the others like OPQ, Sky. Endura is a brand, I wouldn't have known it is a team either
I like endura gear and didn't realize till I noticed a couple of small logos on the back.

bpsmith

Veteran
Personally, I say go for it fella. You clearly liked it enough to buy, so who cares about anyone else?

People have opinions on Team jerseys. Some people even have opinions on people who wear certain brands, like Castelli or Rapha, etc.

If I like it then I will wear it. I actually might buy the new Etixx Quickstep jersey. Really like that one this year. Does it really mean that I think I am in the team? Or does it mean that I just like the team and/or the jersey? ;)

Top Bottom