Tell us all a secret you've never told anyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Yellow Fang said:
I am Harold Wilson's secret love child.

Well, a guy I knew (through friends) at university was the son of Harold Wilson's lover, Marcia Falkender. Nice bloke too. So he was more likely to have actually been the secret love child of HW - unless you're actually him, of course! :biggrin:

buggi

Bird Saviour
considering the potential of this thread... it's really bloody boring!!! ha ha

i'm having a torrid love affair... for real :laugh:

Brains

Legendary Member
Flying_Monkey said:
Well, a guy I knew (through friends) at university was the son of Harold Wilson's lover, Marcia Falkender. Nice bloke too. So he was more likely to have actually been the secret love child of HW - unless you're actually him, of course! :laugh:

I was at school in East Grinsted with a lad of dubious parentage that involved a British politician named Wilson. He would have born about 1958/1960, so at Uni in 1978-82'ish.

Same person ?

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Flying_Monkey said:
Well, a guy I knew (through friends) at university was the son of Harold Wilson's lover, Marcia Falkender. Nice bloke too. So he was more likely to have actually been the secret love child of HW - unless you're actually him, of course! :tongue:

Busted! What are the chances of running into someone who know Harold Wilson's love child?

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Brains said:
I was at school in East Grinsted with a lad of dubious parentage that involved a British politician named Wilson. He would have born about 1958/1960, so at Uni in 1978-82'ish.

Same person ?

No, this guy would have been born about 1970...

bobg

Über Member
rich p said:
Insanity clause - copyright the Marx Bros:biggrin:

"There's no such thing as an insanity clause" Someone had to finish it.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I once slept with all of the Spice Girls in the same bed on the same night.

Well, I say 'slept' when there wasn't much actual 'sleep'.

When I say 'sleep', what I mean is unbridled, dirty, filthy and incAredibly erotic SEXUAL SHENANIGANS!

Toodle pip.

TVC

PaulB said:
I once slept with all of the Spice Girls in the same bed on the same night.

Well, I say 'slept' when there wasn't much actual 'sleep'.

When I say 'sleep', what I mean is unbridled, dirty, filthy and incAredibly erotic SEXUAL SHENANIGANS!

Toodle pip.

What, even Scary?..... you sick man!

RedBike

buggi said:
considering the potential of this thread... it's really bloody boring!!! ha ha

i'm having a torrid love affair... for real :evil:

With someone off cyclechat?

My secret is I once drank half the holly wine and re-topped it back up with some un-holly 'water'. :biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
numbnuts said:
I've never drunk altar wine (Blood of Christ) and I'm a Catholic

I can beat that. I'm having a torrid affair (like Buggi) with a Catholic and I'm not a Catholic. It's a sin apparently. :evil:

(You don't have to drink the altar wine to have officially received the body of Christ, it's optional, I think. Wafer is sufficient to be redeemed).

Other confession is I actually enjoyed a one and a half hour Mass yesterday. :biggrin:

Top Bottom