Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
For those looking for the Giro on non-pay TV it's on Quest, channel 12, 7-8pm currently with GCN's coverage.

Last edited:

GuyBoden

Guru
For those looking for the Giro on non-pay TV it's on Quest, channel 12, 7-8pm currently with GCN's coverage.
Live on SC4, in glorious Welsh, on Freesat. Other satellite EPG's are available, honestly there are others, but Freesat is the most popular.

I did mention this:
I can only find that the live Giro d’Italia is being shown on S4C Wales on free-to-air tv.

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
As expected, Vuelta highlights nightly on itv4 at 7pm. https://www.tvguide.co.uk/search.as...+Espana+Highlights+2020&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

That'll clash with the Giro highlights on Quest. Assuming both races are still both happening by then...

matticus

Guru
"There is ITV4+1 well. "

Only really on Freesat and cable. Quest+1 is on Freeview to a similar number of households as Quest.
Yup, I can vouch for this situation. (bloody annoying as ITV4+1 always appears in the channel list - but doesn't actually broadcast to us!)

---------
I wasted a lot of time looking for Stage1 of the Vuelta in the listings last night. 🤦‍♂️

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Yup, I can vouch for this situation. (bloody annoying as ITV4+1 always appears in the channel list - but doesn't actually broadcast to us!)

---------
I wasted a lot of time looking for Stage1 of the Vuelta in the listings last night. 🤦‍♂️
Stage 1 highlights - ITV4 7pm Tuesday

Top Bottom