Tesco Vouchers/Evans Cycles/Sports Direct takeover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know there is a thread about Evans Cycles and the Sports Direct take-over but I have just discovered that you can convert your Tesco vouchers to spend in Evans at a rate of three to one.

I know some of you have been doing this already and if you still have an Evans Voucher from before the Sports Direct takeover, then you have to use them by 31 January 2019.

Any other vouchers generated after the Sports Direct takeover are valid for two years

U

User6179

Evans prices are mental, do a price match before spending the vouchers folks.

U

User6179

Surely they are not three times the price of anywhere else which is what you get when you convert your tokens?

I should of explained that better, if you have 30 quid in vouchers buying something at 100 quid when its 70 quid on wiggle then you are just giving your vouchers away for nothing, Evans will match the wiggle the price.

Slick

Guru
Bargain but the question is how did you manage to spend 20 grand at Tescos ?
I'm having a quiet pint in my hotel watching the football and eating a fish supper bir now everyone is looking at me as i nearly choked reading that. :laugh::laugh:

davidphilips

Veteran
U

User6179

When you drive for a living and have a fuel card, I always make sure I fill up at Tesco petrol stations. OK, my example may have been a bit extreme but I still think you would save no matter what you buy

Its 40 grand of petrol for 600 quid of evans vouchers btw, I am not knocking the vouchers, just got mine today.

delb0y

Legendary Member
I got my Wahoo Element for free after converting £70 of vouchers about a year ago. Back up to about £40 of vouchers now but I'll probably sit on them and see what other deals Tesco come up with.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Bargain but the question is how did you manage to spend 20 grand at Tescos ?
I got myself a Tesco credit card (actually I'm on my second one :laugh:) to get points on everything.
I use it as my switch card.
Truly, I hardly shop in Tesco, and you do get less point shopping elsewhere, but ... every little helps when it's 3x at Evans :biggrin:

Top Bottom