The Bassist and Guitarist thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I've daughter her the anatomy of the instrument and the names of the strings. Shes learning a few simple tunes, but demanded to be taught Sunshine of Your Love, so I'm busy working on teaching that to her.
Another simple one she might like to try is Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I've also selected Just What I Needed by the cars as another simple starter for her.

delb0y

Legendary Member
It's been a while what with one thing and another, but here's our latest lock-down video, featuring someone else that I've never met (that's the theme of this project!):

View: https://youtu.be/eoHobsPC1Yg

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Sextastic!

The photo makes it look much yellower than it really is. Just waiting for the foil tape to arrive to line the cavity then it's on with the pickguard I have on standby that is already built up in readiness with all the electrics and my DIY re-magented pickups.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
More progress.

Pickups from my JB which I removed when I upgraded to Entwistle's, re-magneted with neodymium jobs - the output is absolutely thumping loud! Chinese pickguard and screws from the slow boat, very nice pots from ebay, Chinese knobs, very hefty Ash body from ebay. So far I'm about 35 quid into it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom