The best p*ncture resistant tyres?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BuzzyJace

What do you recommend?

I've got some conti conuntry rides, they're rubbish! No resistance at all. They're like swiss cheese after 5 months.

I'm not worried about weight, I just want some truely tough tyres for a tourer.

OP
OP
BuzzyJace

BuzzyJace

What do you recommend?

I've got some conti conuntry rides, they're rubbish! No resistance at all. They're like swiss cheese after 5 months.

M+ for me too. Would be a swine to deal with if you did get an 'event' but it's pretty unlikely. I rarely even bother taking a spare tube/repair kit out with me now. I spit in the eye of the p**ctu£e fairy.

M+ for me too. Would be a swine to deal with if you did get an 'event' but it's pretty unlikely. I rarely even bother taking a spare tube/repair kit out with me now. I spit in the eye of the p**ctu£e fairy.

Downward

Guru
BuzzyJace said:
What do you recommend?

I had some of these - Lasted me over a year with no problems. Only changed as I wanted skinnier tyres else they would still be on.

Downward

Guru
BuzzyJace said:
What do you recommend?

I had some of these - Lasted me over a year with no problems. Only changed as I wanted skinnier tyres else they would still be on.

Duck

My Marathon plus tyres have about 1700 miles on them without a leak. (I know I'm going to get a visit from the fairy now....)

Top Bottom