The bright idea thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Close all prisons and reopen them as homeless shelters. Resolve all criminal law cases with a large circus cannon situated on the cliffs of Dover.

That's a bit extreme isn't it? Think of the expense of gunpowder, not to mention the racket.
I suggest you replace the cannon with a trebuchet (mostly because I like saying the word).

Tin Pot

Guru
Solve all time travel discussion by discarding the notion of backwards or forwards in time and replacing it with the concept of all events happening within the now. Visualise this as similar to the static on an old TV screen.

Tin Pot

Guru
Oh, and all the stars in the sky up there are in fact just our Sun seen through a variety of looping wormholes in spacetime.

No problem being solved, except galactic vertigo I suppose.

Tin Pot

Guru
The size of bones in the fossil record are massively distorted by the fossilisation process. T Rex was in reality the size of a small chicken, but still had a vicious nip.

Solved dinosaur/bird debate because there were no dinosaurs...just birds.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Looser whats? Shorts?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
The size of bones in the fossil record are massively distorted by the fossilisation process. T Rex was in reality the size of a small chicken, but still had a vicious nip.

Solved dinosaur/bird debate because there were no dinosaurs...just birds.

We could easily establish the veracity of this claim..........

.........reinvent the time machine, I cannot believe I'm the first to think of that one.:wacko:

Top Bottom