The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
September's ride done. Slipped in a second imperial century as part of our Basel to Dunkerque tour. If the rules allow it, I will be submitting the second September century as my qualifier, rather than the one done a couple of days earlier, simply because it includes a lap of the velodrome in Roubaix. Well, we were passing, and the gates were open...... Oh, and also because it was my 200th century. Here's picture of me being led out by @CharlieB , with @Trickedem behind the camera as always.
View attachment 430125
And a picture of the tour team:
You'd have to be careful in a race not to swerve off that narrow Côte d'Azur with its drop off! :eek:

Trickedem

Guru
September's ride done. Slipped in a second imperial century as part of our Basel to Dunkerque tour. If the rules allow it, I will be submitting the second September century as my qualifier,
I've posted the first century we did 3 days earlier which was much tougher.
https://www.strava.com/activities/1835252971

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'll see how tomorrow's blood test goes, it was recommended that I do no exercise leading up to it.
Fingers crossed.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I have low Iron levels apparently and I'm booked in for further tests. The docs worried I might have an ulcer. I'll start out with the club on Saturday but if I have any feelings I'll head home :-/

Sunday will be a rest day before my next set of examinations :-/

All the best @HLaB , hope all goes well on your ride on Saturday and your next set of exams :thumbsup:

A bottle of Mackeson Milk Stout a day will sort your low iron levels out :cheers:... well, thats what me gran used to say ^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom