The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I see the 2019 thread is up already, and it's not even Christmas yet:laugh:
I'll do a tentative placing of hat in ring for next year, I found 2018 tough but maybe that was because I did all 3 challenges.
But if you did the imperial, you’d automatically have done the other 2 by default.:wacko:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
But if you did the imperial, you’d automatically have done the other 2 by default.:wacko:

He`s had a go at doing all 3 challenges without double posting rides. @13 rider does it and I joined in this year. You could call it " The Challenge Challenge".

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....

He`s had a go at doing all 3 challenges without double posting rides. @13 rider does it and I joined in this year. You could call it " The Challenge Challenge".

Yep, it's all @13 rider fault:laugh: You can't count a ride in more than 1 challenge. I only did metric half centuries this year, I think others may have done imperial half rides. Not sure I have the legs for that..

Ajax Bay

Guru
Here is a sketch of my longer UK rides this year, most of which have been part of meeting this challenge. I have ridden in the north, but not long ones.
upload_2018-12-19_16-31-32.png

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I've done the imperial and metric with no double-counting for the past three years. I planned to try all three this year but fell at the first hurdle when I failed to fit in the the "50" ride for Jan.

It was a tough start to the year with some silly weather... loads of ice and snow. You did well to get both the imperial and metric rides done in the first few months.

BromyG

Veteran
We are still waiting for a few riders to complete 2018's challenge with a December ride. @StuAff @Racing roadkill @BromyG so fingers crossed peeps. . . . . . .

Hopefully @BromyG can get a first one too

Had a few aborted attempts due to bad weather, and also December has been so busy! Will try again to complete the challenge in the few days after Christmas!

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I finally figured out a way of doing the same. The map shows just the 12 challenge rides:

YCCMap12.JPG

I'm still hoping to find a day for the second December qualifying ride, which would mean 25 consecutive months of doubling up. I have authorisation, but sadly this doesn't extend to Christmas Day for which the forecast was quite good last time I looked. :sad:

Top Bottom