The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Well done Stu. I knew you would complete this year's challenge.
If the weather hadn't played nice, I wouldn't....but today was about the best weather all month, and on a day off, so it would have been rude not to.
Had a thought today....decided I'll try and keep the run going until December 2021. That will make 120 consecutive months, and a nice round figure, before declaring....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
If the weather hadn't played nice, I wouldn't....but today was about the best weather all month, and on a day off, so it would have been rude not to.
Had a thought today....decided I'll try and keep the run going until December 2021. That will make 120 consecutive months, and a nice round figure, before declaring....
The same has been mentioned between myself, Tim and Ross. 10 years...and a tattoo ^_^

But...who knows...

13 rider

Guru
Thanks to @Supersuperleeds here's my map for this year
Screenshot_20181227-182656.png

@tallliman that's what the link does

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I needed one more ride to meet all my targets for the year. Logistically today was by far the best chance but I spent most of yesterday ill in bed. Good for watching the horse racing. When I surfaced in the evening I was able to eat normally and, incredibly, I was asked if I was still going cycling. Just the spur I needed; I knew I could turn the pedals so I said it should be fine.

In the circumstances, "unethically flat" was the way to go, although with the help of a generous vertical scale it looks as though I tried a bit:

18Dec27e.JPG

There was just one moment at about 35 miles when I thought my legs might be about to fall off, but it was all worth it. The bike now gets a rub down and will be put in the garage until the second half of January. It can always come out earlier if there's one of those irresistible days but I'll try not to look too hard.

Happy New Year :smile:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I did it :cheers:

52nd imperial ton of 2018 done yesterday for the average of 1 per week. Massive thanks to CC`s @13 rider , @Supersuperleeds , @tallliman and @Chris Doyle, we`ve had some cracking rides this year :notworthy:

It`s been a crazy, crazy year on the bike and one i`ll never forget :smile:

I did it :cheers:

52nd imperial ton of 2018 done yesterday for the average of 1 per week. Massive thanks to CC`s @13 rider , @Supersuperleeds , @tallliman and @Chris Doyle, we`ve had some cracking rides this year :notworthy:

It`s been a crazy, crazy year on the bike and one i`ll never forget :smile:
Always a pleasure mate! Glad I could play a small part in your challenge and look forward to riding with you again soon!

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Jans in the bag done in the company of @Supersuperleeds and @Lilliburlero 102 miles for me .Met at Market Bosworth then out to Burton on Trent which was deserted at 0900 then back to Bosworth and home . A steady ride for us 14.8 mph . Will update challenge thread soon

Crikey you lot don't hang about do you:laugh: I might get it done at the weekend since I'm working today..

Top Bottom