FNRttC The latest news on The Fridays Vi(v)a Colonia Tour......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
There has apparently been talk of a meet-up this evening. Have been out of that loop, details please someone?
Excellent day to finish off an excellent trip. Apart from losing my earphones yet again, somewhere in Gentish Town last night..

Back to work on Monday for a rest.....

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Everyone who was supposed to get to Dunkirk appears to have made it. Some people report making it back to Blighty. @theclaud and @wanda2010 rolled in from De Panne apparently without benefit of a map and with the aid of an angel with a track pump. The main field came via Hondschoote and beer. @Gordon P and @mmmmartin have been drinking beer and were left waiting for steak a few minutes ago. @mmmmartin appears to think that sending billets-doux by text across a restaurant is simpler than standing up and walking....

Final rendezvous 0929 hours at the Ibis.

kimble

Veteran
This campsite is crawling in snails. And I think I'm intermittently downwind of a urinal. No loo seats either, and singing was being perpetrated from the other side of the building with the bar. Just need the family shouting at les enfants for the full set of big French campsite bingo.

kimble

Veteran
I'm at Place Minck wondering where the rest of Team 10:00 is...
If nobody shows in the next five minutes I'm going to start riding to the port.

kimble

Veteran
Put some welly on and made it to the port on the dot of 9am. Then spent half an hour in the queue for passport control. Achilles unimpressed.

Have found the others a suspiciousy long way from the bar. They're blaming Gordon for changing the Fridays Central.

ianmac62

Guru
image.jpeg
@kimble has found Team 1000 on Deck 6 (not too near the bar; a short walk is good exercise). We have been SHOUTED AT for a long time and loudly. Swear words may have been used.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
We are on the noon boat, searching assiduously for a fly that might have been on the wall when @kimble gave vent to her feelings.

We're also being bombarded with tannoy announcements telling us we can, on this boat, purchase rubbish by wasting money that could be better spent on cycling tours.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
And wondering whether to buy the £13 for six bottles of wine shop special.

Top Bottom