FNRttC The latest news on The Fridays Vi(v)a Colonia Tour......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
That moment when you realise there are nine people in your group on the boat and every single one of them is on the internets. Because we are Young, obvs.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Gordon says he is disappointed in Team 10am's behaviour, but pleased @kimble made it in time.
In plain vernacular, "Team 1000 , you're a bunch of w*****s". Be thankful it wasn't Charlotte. Blood would have been spilt.

In similar vein, on board announcements have a subliminal message:
Please buy ****
Please buy ****
( repeat ad infintum in commercial radio style)....
For some reason I decided to go to a boulangerie for lunch instead of DFDS catering. Stena and Brittany Ferries sell food you want to eat. DFDS sell food you wouldn't....

ianmac62

Guru
Unfortunately Team 1000 split at Dover Priory station. Five are on the 1158 direct to Charing X (a service which stops at Sevenoaks for @mmmmartin). Andrew & Helen have advance tickets for a service via Faversham and had to wait.

ianmac62

Guru
These are happy bicycles lovingly being transported by a Southeastern train.
image.jpeg

kimble

Veteran
Jigsaws? I've always thought of it as Tetris (and occasionally Sokoban). Showing my yoof.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Unfortunately Team 1000 split at Dover Priory station. Five are on the 1158 direct to Charing X (a service which stops at Sevenoaks for @mmmmartin). Andrew & Helen have advance tickets for a service via Faversham and had to wait.
We managed to get on an earlier train. That's the good news. The bad news is "Engineering Works" meaning bus replacement between Gillingham and Strood.
Google Maps tells me they're only 4 miles apart .

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Team 12.00 boat has not yet entered Dover harbour. There are already long queues for the car deck. The English are mad.

Top Bottom