The Lego Thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Love the campers, very tempted on the T1.
The T1 is nice, bit fiddly and tricky in parts and sections can fall off while you're attaching others but you get there, even if you have to do a rebuild on a section. It's a common complaint with the roof and windscreen, and a bit keeps falling off the engine if you open the engine bay too often, but it's not too bad.
The T2 is a third bigger and more detailed, I'd say a far better build, the kitchen, (full fridge, kettle on the stove, gas bottle, and sink with tap) is just a delight. But again fiddly, sections (for me the cab roof, tailgate and front face) fall apart easily when handled and again it's a common complaint, but you get there with a rebuild of a problematic section. It's really nice finished, probably my favourite kit I've done.

classic33

Leg End Member
The Lego store had a Bugatti, reduced to clear at £349.99.

Anyone fancy a challenge?
https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2018/8/30/17799628/lego-drivable-bugatti-chiron-1-million-pieces

Johnno260

Veteran
I have really gotten into Lego since lockdown, more so while I was in isolation.

This is a kit I was gifted and it was fun.

I found the Dodge Charger cheap somewhere and built this up.

My current kit I found cheap on EBay, it was a decent price and I could use a voucher.

The Lamborghini is a beast of a kit, even partially built like this it has some weight to it.

I have been looking at some others, the Saturn V looks great and Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters looks fun.

icowden

Veteran
The Saturn V is a great build,easily one of the best,some amazing techniques in it
I echo that sentiment. The Lego piano is also awesome (especially if you are a musician or like pianos).
My other favourites at the moment are my lego Ecto 1 (small version) and the Lunar lander.
Lego F1 car is also a fun build.

At the moment I *REALLY* want to build this

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-60...for-saturn-v-2130992176-with-crawler/#details

Top Bottom