The men's dress style thread..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Just had this appear on my Facebook.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I've seen blokes wearing sheepskin flying jackets with flat caps.:ohmy: That just isn't right!🧐
This is the sort of look I was envisaging

Attachments

• F2B661F5-16BE-450F-9720-D885A0203569.jpeg
    F2B661F5-16BE-450F-9720-D885A0203569.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It isn’t just clothes but cars, bikes, prams, furniture, interior walls(!) anything that can be black is.
Yes, you're right. You didn't mention phone/laptop chargers, key fobs, phones and kitchen electrical items. I find black things very hard to see/find. My kitchen work surfaces are what I'd call charcoal in colour. I have many black electrical flexes/leads and when they get tangled it's so hard to work out what item they are connected to!🤔

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I notice that shawl collar jumpers/cardigans are quite' fashionable' among us shall we say over the hill chaps.:smile:

1641304173204.png

https://www.cordings.co.uk/gold-4-p...KqBqDmghJaaWpUyFuPEiLpIiY5CYIo04aAv8JEALw_wcB

I have a couple, recently bought from the retro clothing shop I work in. I paid after staff discount £15 each for mine. I'd like the above one from Cordings, but I couldn't justify spending £185 on a jumper.🤔

1641304599813.png

The cardigan is 100% lambswool, the jumper is 90% wool/10% cotton.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Man at Millets.
Sale rail obvs....

WFH there's no point to anything more than daily shorts and t-shirts. Have an assortment of outdoor clothes for all seasons/activities.
I have some quality Polos and regular collared shirts from Crew/Fred Perry, a variety of smart Chino-stylee trews and a selection of good shoes from Docs to handmade. The trouble is that nowadays I rarely go anywhere to wear them!
Wearing your best kit is a bit pointless in Food labs and factories. Not been going-out or invited anywhere worth dressing-up for in a while.
I've more clothes than I need!

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
I notice that shawl collar jumpers/cardigans are quite' fashionable' among us shall we say over the hill chaps.:smile:

View attachment 624984
https://www.cordings.co.uk/gold-4-p...KqBqDmghJaaWpUyFuPEiLpIiY5CYIo04aAv8JEALw_wcB

I have a couple, recently bought from the retro clothing shop I work in. I paid after staff discount £15 each for mine. I'd like the above one from Cordings, but I couldn't justify spending £185 on a jumper.🤔

View attachment 624985

The cardigan is 100% lambswool, the jumper is 90% wool/10% cotton.

Top Bottom