The Metric Century (100KM) A Month Challenge ChatZone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So would Snetterton to Snetterton via loads of villages do?;):tongue::whistle:,,,,,

,,,I await the:B):biggrin:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I was kind of jostled to the front when it came to making the starter post for the 2016 thread, and we spent ages agreeing on the wording. So now, although it doesn't really matter that much, I feel strangely duty bound to try to police the guidelines.

Basically what I’m trying to say is “look at @Sea of vapours he’s an exemplary poster”.

I think I’ll shut up about it now because I don’t really care, and I’m in danger of coming across as an aggressive pedant.

I will say one thing though. I’m not doing the starter post for 2017!! ;)

Ajax Bay

Guru
would Snetterton to Snetterton via loads of villages do
Yes.
The strava/RwGPS etc link one can embed behind the distance (say): it does not have to stand alone. That contains the details (eg multiple villages) of the ride, so I just restrict the number of places en route to the main ones (few in number to fit on one line). One line examples:
- 14th May, 102.4km, 1 point (Keasden, Hornby, Barbondale, Dent, Ribblehead, Keasden - 1,450,m)

I was kind of jostled to the front when it came to making the starter post for the 2016 thread, and we spent ages agreeing on the wording. So now, although it doesn't really matter that much, I feel strangely duty bound to try to police the guidelines.

Basically what I’m trying to say is “look at @Sea of vapours he’s an exemplary poster”.

I think I’ll shut up about it now because I don’t really care, and I’m in danger of coming across as an aggressive pedant.

I will say one thing though. I’m not doing the starter post for 2017!! ;)

Hey,don't worry about it,I was just being a bit facetious;no harm intended.

I take the point about the posts getting unweildy,think like others got a bit lazy with the copy and paste.

Katherine

Guru
Please remind me to post my ride from Sunday, next time I'm on the PC.

13 rider

Guru
June's in the bag . Because of this challenge today I got properly wet . Set out having checked the forecast no rain till 2 plenty of time to get round . Got to the furtherest point from home at 12.30 and it rains so normally I take the short route home but having got halfway I stuck it out to get the miles in and got wet.

Top Bottom