The More Cash Than Brains Track Bike The Worx WX-R Vorteq $39,000 ? :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good for the short-sighted rider, shirley?
It's the ducking under that's awkward.

OP
OP
Anthony.R.Brown

Anthony.R.Brown

I'm sure that is completely compliant and it's a timely reminder.

ETA
But fortunately I have it on good authority that it's irrelevant because it is position on the bike which matters

Yes "Position is nearly everything" The main problem with the bike in the photo after all the Carbon component failures we are hearing about ? :sad: is after a few laps the bike in the photo would more than likely leave a trail of Carbon debris all over the Track, for others to hit if they are riding at the same time! :sad:

OP
OP
Anthony.R.Brown

Anthony.R.Brown

Progress comes from innovation. Without that we'd still be riding Penny Farthings.

If the bike manufacturers can make a buck out it advertising then Yes! the Penny Farthings will be on the Tracks as well as the other Crazy bikes! :sad:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Yes "Position is nearly everything" The main problem with the bike in the photo after all the Carbon component failures we are hearing about ? :sad: is after a few laps the bike in the photo would more than likely leave a trail of Carbon debris all over the Track, for others to hit if they are riding at the same time! :sad:
Ban carbon. Simples :smile:

There's only been one carbon failure that I've heard of ?

I've broken more metal components than I have carbon.
And I've never broken carbon fibre.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
It's only because everything is carbon that the sport is so safe these days. Back in the time of metal stems you'd rarely get through a race without something breaking. View attachment 602920
Steel you see. Look - the rider is barely inconvenienced, and may indeed be riding faster because position.

Top Bottom