The most stupid "sensible place" you've left something.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
that gets cooked in the microwave... no pan needed :okay:
On Thursday Mrs JK and I had an early start ( well 9.30 is early for us ) so I tried cooking porridge over night in the slow cooker .Result lovely pot of smooth hot porridge in the morning. :wahhey:

Fastpedaller

Admittedly someone else's........ My MIL lost her car keys so a visit to the Main...Stealer follower and the extraction of £130 from FIL's wallet. When MIL brought the washing in from the line, the keys were in the peg bag!

I often cook a dinner, and plate up a second helping to put in the fridge for a another day and the rest in the freezer. One time I came to eat my plated dinner from the night before but it wasn't in the fridge, confused I thought I must have forgotten and got a frozen one out to defrost. Guess what I found from the night before when I opened the microwave.....*

* Yes I still ate it!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm always misplacing stuff. Keys, bike lights. Couldn't find my new Fenix bike light last week. I'd brought it in to charge at the end of the week, but it wasn't in the tray near the front door, or on top of the microwave. Looked everywhere. Then eventually remembered I'd used it to look for something that had fallen behind the TV. There it was in front of the telly !

Alex321

Veteran
I'm always misplacing stuff. Keys, bike lights. Couldn't find my new Fenix bike light last week. I'd brought it in to charge at the end of the week, but it wasn't in the tray near the front door, or on top of the microwave. Looked everywhere. Then eventually remembered I'd used it to look for something that had fallen behind the TV. There it was in front of the telly !

So I'm not the only one who uses my bike light as a torch around the house :smile:

fossyant

When I've very rarely driven to work, I may have forgotten which floor I left the car on (they are all identical).

fossyant

I was using mine last night to get a very good look at parts of my MTB. I am working on it in my kitchen and the kitchen light was casting shadows onto the bits I was looking at.

That's age as well. I have two roof mounted LED spotlights in the garage to complement the big fluorescent lamp - just point the lights where I'm working.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I think I may have a corker !

'Someone' may have lost an engagement and wedding ring when they went away for a weekend. They were put inside a 'sock' for safe keeping and placed into a drawer, then forgotten about until they had a clothes clear out. Said sock went in bin. Insurance claim, then realisation gold had gone up massively, so 'they' couldn't replace like for like, so a bit of upset all around.

Said replacements acquired.

Some time later (couple of years) person finds the originals. :whistle:

Questions need to be asked about why someone was hiding engagement and wedding rings in a sock on weekend away instead of wearing them, unless it was one of those weekends away hey hey

• Laugh
Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom