The pubs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Drove past packed beer gardens today. I can wait until the weekend. Some sad individuals out there like those who went at midnight.

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
The first pub I walked past was open. Open air seating is not much to boast about. Nice view of the feeder road to the inner distribution road. Still, the sun is shining.

Get in!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Not too many places open while I was out this afternoon and those that were open didn't appear to be that busy. I don't think that single figure temperatures with a northerly breeze giving extra windchill helped.

I did my bit to contribute to the local economy, although by the end of the second one I had no feeling in my hands it was that cold.
Lockdown easing (1).jpg

YOLO?

If you're concerned, stop in.

As I've said on numerous occasions, do what you feel you need to do to protect yourself and as long as people follow the rules then there shouldn't be an issue.

dodgy

That’s what I’ve done, calm down :laugh: I’ll go to the pub in time.
I’m just postulating that some people who know damn well they shouldn’t, have gone to the pub.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I walked and drove past several pubs that looked and sounded busy but not the pub in our village.
Our local pub. Only one in village now. Has decided they will not open Mondays or Tuesdays. Landlady reckons she is a top business woman. They have an enormous beer garden. She has put cones across the entrances to the carpark too.
They have had arguments with several locals and barred 6 or so before Christmas. they've not endeared themselves to a lot of people in the village.
What muppets.

That’s what I’ve done, calm down :laugh: I’ll go to the pub in time.
I’m just postulating that some people who know damn well they shouldn’t, have gone to the pub.
How do you know that then?

Or is that what Postulating means, talking boll*x?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I drove down to my local pub at 8 pm,not to go in but just to see how it was (well i might've called in for a pint of mild if it'd been warmer outside) . The front door was locked and there was a blackboard/sandwich board outside with all the rules and regulations chalked down. There was also a couple of young lads peeing against the metal barrels in the yard leading to the beer garden,indicating that some of those in the beer garden would've been drunk and maybe looking for trouble,or someone to have a go at,at least. So,let me see! Over 3 quid a pint. 3 Celsius and pissed up nobbers.

I certainly ain't that desperate! :laugh:

Top Bottom