The Rapture is coming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Just to be serious for a bit ....
The British RedCross have an app that helps you prepare for emergencies and what to do if one hits.
They also have a process that let's anyone sign up in times like this to help other's in an informal / one off way but with the backing and support of the them.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Now that I did not know. Excellent top tip.

Mine's a bungalow. Phaeton lives in a chateau, but I don't know how to draw one of them.

is it anything like this
1573663406383.png

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
bollocks to the prepping , im looking forward to @woodenspoons film, whens the premiere
Hey thanks @roadrash. I will put your name n the VIP list.
As with all these things, it takes time and determination.
I've been talking to Aardman about an alternative hero. Same scenario. Nick Park thinks it will be called The Wrong Houses, and will be a dark reworking of a cautionary tale about not being able to afford to live off the floodplain. The hero this time will have a large head made of plasticene; his faithful dog, Vomit, might possibly plug flood defences by regurgitating chewed power tool and muscle car manuals (the hero has a stash of these).
Duane has yet to get back to me. I'm open to collaboration. I just want to be famous...

what about a smouldering leading lady,,,,, welsh dragon , vickster, Mo1959 , Reynard...….. ahh how about the claud

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
what about a smouldering leading lady,,,,, welsh dragon , vickster, Mo1959 , Reynard...….. ahh how about the claud
It's only my fevered imagination, but I'm thinking Volvago would eschew romantic convolutions. Hirsuite and smelling of Brut maybe, but in a non-sexual unthreatening way fit to lead us out of the muddy mess and on to dry ground. Maybe I have him all wrong?

Top Bottom