the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3tyretrackterry

you are not the only one that is wishing it to work i have put a fair bit of thought into this project and if it pays off i will be so chuffed the main thing is all the things i have used to make the mounting kit are readily available just have to use them in a way not really made for when its done there will be pics galore whether it works or not if it doesnt work i may need some collective thoughts on why not

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
bad day to day, the cold rely makes all my leg hurt :sad: did the ride but it was hard today :angry:

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
did ride again today i do not know what speed but it was a pleasant ride the sun was out, trikeing bliss :sun:
i start hydro therapy next Wednesday, snorkel and flipper time but will the Viking helmet be two ott

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
well first hydro therapy today, i was able to do all the exercises except one, going down a step with my bad leg, i could go up but not down, like a cow!
i am back next week when they will be using floats on me :blink:
is there some Geneva convention to stop this kind of thing :dry: apparently it is ok as long as they do not ask any questions at the same time :huh:

3tyretrackterry

all physiotherapists learnt their trade in the gulags they are never happy unless their patient (victim) is screaming
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
i can now try to walk! so having taken a few steps with the crunches and can say !"$!^£ "¬£%*$%£ ¬"%( hek that hurts :sad: now the bad news i will not know for two years whether it has worked if not it will be a full hip replacement :angry: thank you nhs rotherham the 12hrs they wasted( 5 of which was spent on a stretcher in a & e being ignored by the staff)between me having the brake and the op mean i will now have to hope and panic at every slight twinge, for at least the next two years.

hope everything goes to plan for you and you make a full recovery

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
i ave found a cure for my short leg if i stand in the bear garden, five feet from the front door of the pub at the side of Rutland water, i am perfectly vertical.

in response to a flood of requests, positively inundated, could i add a appendix

have a not stand up = laying down
recumbernaught = a trike pilot
pins in my leg = two titanium screws going up through my thigh into the ball joint.
thigh = bit thicker bit of leg
hip = bit at top of thigh that bends about a bit
crutch = extra leg you hold in your hand
drifting = arse going like a rabbits nose going sideways around corners
streemer fairing = df rider deflector
peanut butter, honey, banana and cornflour paste sandwiches = moose gooke now band as performance enhancing food
panniers = two kitchen peddle bins and some sports boot bags lashed on

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
to get all technical, my leg has not dropped off yet! and i can push a bit now but still not pulling on the return stroke, for the thinking impaired leg bit wobbly still.

i am extending my rides a bit now, i am not pushing hard :blink: but putting effort in :boxing:

Top Bottom