the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
glad your making steady progress , and make sure you dont go near any metal detectors as you will SEND THE ALARMS off due to the metal rods iin you lol ps my mate reckond if there was a zombie outbreak I would be the 1st shot as I walk like one due to having ops to my lower spine!! nice mate hey lol all the best neil
to get all technical, my leg has not dropped off yet! and i can push a bit now but still not pulling on the return stroke, for the thinking impaired leg bit wobbly still.

i am extending my rides a bit now, i am not pushing hard :blink: but putting effort in :boxing:

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
i have done some hiking this week .5 of a mile wed thur fri then a 22mile thrash today on the bike really pushing for a couple of miles, i feel ok a bit sore on my walking muscles.
you will be happy to hear there have been no unexpected Brazil nut problems, but a squirrel at the end of the park keeps staring at me with this odd look.
can some one pleas take my legs for a walk tomorrow and drop them off when you have done, i have even started thinking of shaving them to cut down on weight.
i have been doing experiments with tow rope type configuration, i have a slight problem with the goading whip not swinging freely, so might go to a pointy stick instead as with out my lads towing performance is abysmal.
also i have found the missing valves from my inner tubes, stolen maliciously by the fruit of my loins.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
doing regular hobbling now, :B) and riding the most hills I can. I am looking foreword to the Easter trip and getting back in the tent. :cold: if all goes well I should be able to do some weekend trips :wahhey:
i will require three minions for portering duties please apply via this thread, you will be required to not call me Denice, make 5:30am cups of tea,:tongue:refrain from eating bits of pig within five feet, :mrpig: i also require at least three complements a day, :hugs: tiffin will be taken at 6:30 sharp, :hungry: you will be called minion or you there depending on the quality of your toadying. pay is one pint of beer per day, :cheers: as many walnut and Brazil nuts as you can eat xx(and a reference, stating you are a adequate minion. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
not a problem when minced with a sprig of mint sticking out of the top of the glass quite nourishing for the end of a long day minioning. though quite expensive as it takes a skilled man to get one to clime in to the mincer.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
the trundle on the 16th was bliss :sun:and had a good days riding, oodles of trikes, as some point there was beer :cheers: nt sandwiches, eeeeeeeeee twas gravelly. sorry slipped in to Yorkshireish then, the riding was no problem the walking less so comments of eee yon walks like a pirate where conman, the bandanna earnings, plated beard with beads in it, crutch and eye patch might have been in hind sight a mistake. :becool:

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
that is a common misnomer parrots sat in the shoulder, the fighting tortoise was the pet of choice for buccaneers. a kind of active body-armer hundreds of years before the modern army thought of it, as a weapon of terror there is no comparison any one how has faced a enraged fighting tortoise has a look about the eyes that once seen is never forgotten.

byegad

Legendary Member
I wish I was on whatever you're taking! :biggrin:

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
The monks of the mighty gum "praise his whippet nar'then" have over the spread of time developed a ritual trance/meditation state instigated by a ritual known as flipping the lock on't bog door. when at its zeneth a all enveleping calm floods the devotes mind and body, venting impure thoughts and negative energy in a primal scream of eeeeeeeeerrruuuuuuuugh :blink:
there are many seblime rituals on the path shown to us by gum "praise his whippet nar'then"his grate work of pure thought south Yorkshire passenger transport integrated stratagem, envelops all you will ever need to attain inner peace.
in the book of gum "praise his whippet nar'then" dose it his way by his foremost disciple Heck's like. they are expanded upon and clarified, in essence.
tha cant go wrong wi a good hot cup of tea down thie, if its fo free bring't a wheel barrow, a big bowl of all bran in a morning cant do thi no arm.
I follow this path in my faltering unworthy way, it has brought me a clarity of thought and the lower bowel of a 20yr old, I think he is called kevin.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
at thebike rite event yesterday. done a good ride though the bungge was rebufed to cryes of it is for your own god you know.and a rousing couruse of clingons of your starbad bow when ever i was coming in for a atach.there are no flat bits near here so it shuld be doing me good ha ha ha sorry that was a slightly hesterical even manick laugh.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I will unfortunately have to recruit new minions for my trip to york as the last lot were pathetic, they could not get the concept of a chain gang constantly following me! at tea stops i had to feed them, at one point even pre-chewing it :rolleyes: the quality of minions has definitely :whistle: fallen, we need minion training classes in schools when i am finely ready to take over the world as supreme proletariat and rise up to crush the bourgeois ruling class and create populist utopia.
today s rid was ok though have been suffering a bit of pain post bike holiday, my next xray is on the 5th so must wait and see how things are healing :angry:

n-ick

Eeeup ratter!!
Grand time , thanks for the loan of the crutch, as no snooker cues were provided it came in useful.
If you could sit up a bit higher or use an umbrella it would create better draughting to those looking for an easier ride.
It also might be more polite to offer your services , such as standing in queues , allowing minions a rest.
You will be most welcome on our pitch at York.If it's raining you can keep the rain off and run and get us food.
I have a large kite which will carry you up to 200feet , so that we can get some shots.

We are also building an Xray machine based on laser pointers and a microwave oven. It would be agreeable to us if we could confirm your recovery . There may be pain involved.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
35 miles 1750ft clime with 18mph winds, i pushed hard for this ride and can feel it doing me good :rolleyes:
I am still working on getting a light trike possibly a catrike with 26" back wheel, perhaps even a tail faring :whistle: as a infirm rider I need every aerodynamic aide i can get, :biggrin:
as regards to recent speculation my leg is neither detachable or contain a Frankenstein amalgam of Duracell bunny and nhs slight second titanium leg bolts :sad:

Top Bottom