The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Back home after an hour in the pool, the sun is out and so will the bike be later this morning.

Lee_M

Guru
went on our club christmas sociall ride yesterday "we never leave anyone behind", and had a horrendous time and bonked halfway round.

made it to the coffee stop and had a break and then set off home.
Got dropped on the last big hill and abandoned and rode the last 12 miles on my own. mentioned it on our club FB page and got a kicking for being negative.

merry christmas everyone :-(

screenman

Legendary Member
went on our club christmas sociall ride yesterday "we never leave anyone behind", and had a horrendous time and bonked halfway round.

made it to the coffee stop and had a break and then set off home.
Got dropped on the last big hill and abandoned and rode the last 12 miles on my own. mentioned it on our club FB page and got a kicking for being negative.

merry christmas everyone :-(

You should have gone out with the other group, they were a great bunch.

D

Deleted member 1258

I spent most of the morning giving the turbo a thrashing, then in the afternoon I took my Good Lady down the club had a gossip and played bingo with the rest of the pensioners. Tomorrow I'm out on my bike.

screenman

Legendary Member
Today I did not go swimming for the first Thursday in a very long time, Spoons has my brekkie ready and a day out with my better half awaits.

Reason for not swimming, late night out tonight with a 30 mile drive home, so thought I should have a couple of extra hours in bed. Still been awake since before 5 so that did not go to plan.

Top Bottom