The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Oi you lot, stop dissing Fray Bentos! :ninja:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Tragedy.
Looks like the dish washer has packed in:eek:.
Ours has 2 buttons to the left on/off and 2 to the right.........one to choose temperature between cold rinse & hot wash and the other to start the operation.
After we choose hot wash and close it, it seems to be ok but then changes to cold rinse so nothing gets washed.
Bad timing or what.

Last edited:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Specialized Ruby.......female equivalent of the Roubaix, but I see they have stopped making the female version now so all unisex.
Ah. I should have recognised that as a good friend used to ride one. Hers was white nothing like as sexy looking as that paint job. She called the bike Ruby, for a long time I thought it was just her name for her bike, then she told me it was the model!!! :wacko:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I had never eaten a Frey Bentos pie before, but because of the thread on the forum I thought I would try one. What a disgusting thing. I had about a quarter of it, what there was, and the dog had the rest. I am in awe of a good pie, but not those things.

:laugh::laugh:. Could be worse. You could have paid £14 for one

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Tragedy.
Looks like the dish washer has packed in:eek:.
Ours has 2 buttons to the left on/off and 2 to the right.........one to choose temperature between cold rinse & hot wash and the other to start the operation.
After we choose hot wash and close it, it seems to be ok but then changes to cold rinse so nothing gets washed.
Bad timing or what.
There's two dish washers on the end of your wrists :laugh:

Top Bottom