The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Act like a big kid, see if that makes any difference.
I try that but MrsD just slaps me when I twang her knicker lazzie.

Dave7

Legendary Member
@oldwheels ....going over things in my mind.
If you could pick one single dive as your favourite....what would it be.
Mine was somewhere south of Sharm when myself and a mate got dropped off for a drift dive. There was absolutely no one else there.
We dropped to 30 metres and slowly drifted up. It lasted one hour and it felt like we were the only people in the world.
Sent our marker bouy up and the guy collected us. Wonderful memory.

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Indeed it is Mr Screenman.
Todays plan(s).........
•Breckie......cereal and nana.
•Drive to a place called Walton (about 5 miles away) for a walk. We would normally walk the golf course. but its closed and has guards at the gates. This is because it adjoins the morgue which has resorted to storing Covid bodies in exterior fridges as there are so ma y of them.
•probably a quick 10 mile ride.
•BBQ. We have some of those delicious butchers burgers left. Yummy.
•Bit of sunbathing.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning fellow retirees,

A lovely sunny day ahead. Mrs Tenkay has started a Coast to Coast route on the turbo, while I'm still heading up towards John O'Groats. ( should be through Bonar Bridge today)
I'll probably head out shortly for a trot around the block before it gets too warm.

Have a lovely peaceful day folks 🏃🚶🚲🌞

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning everyone. Bright, sunny and calm. I will shortly be saddling up and heading out to the Ribble Valley.

Managed nine hours sleep again last night though somewhat fitful. Stopping myself getting up at 3.30 was a challenge!

I've checked my meds blister pack - it is Monday - I hope.:scratch:

I've reported on the Covid-19 app - three new questions today.......life is just so exciting........ I feel physically normal.

Back later :hello:

Top Bottom