The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Yeah! Three extra questions today.........but I still feel physically normal.

I'm going two have two slices of toast with homemade gooseberry jam and another coffee. My rock 'n' roll lifestyle is overwhelming.

Back later.........

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I was out the door at 5.30am for my walk. Lovely, fresh and cool but the sun is out and it is warming up quickly. Can I face another :bicycle: in the ☀ or not. I shall decide later.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, the sun is shining and the temperature is rising.
The second mug of tea is being drunk at this very moment. Out with the dog shortly before it gets too warm, and then out on the bike for a while.
MrsP is going to bring fish and chips in on her way home from work, what a woman :notworthy:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning. Guess? Another beautiful day has dawned. At 9.00 I'm meeting a buddy for 55 miles and 4000 feet of climbing. We will arrive in Ribchester, surprised?, at 11.45 where other buddies may appear from the opposite direction. I know this is a little outside the guidelines but frankly we all understand how to behave responsibly. On Monday we will be legal.

My ride includes the Nick O Pendle. No.74 in the 100 Greatest Climbs. The view and descent is worth every moment of pain.

Nick O Pendle

This is my beautiful Lancashire. It's why we do it!!!

Ironing next, then porridge, cycling kit.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Aldi dash completed. Everything sanitised and put away (am I a good boy or what?).
Breckie will be 2 slices of toast from the bread wat I made yesterday......one will have a fried egg sat on top..... t'other will have jam.
Then a 10 miler.
Then the gardening
Then more garage clear out
Then........
Bit of sunbathing** and a can of Speckled Hen
**if its not too hot. We don't want burnt bits ^_^

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Just woke up 10 minutes ago. Can't understand all you lot getting up at stupid o'clock in the morning. :wacko:
Off to the garden centre first thing to buy another bistro set for the other end of the garden.
Short doggie walk afterwards as it's too hot for our old mutt. Probably dunk her in the sea and let her dry off on the way back to the car.
Fish Friday and beer to be done later. :hungry::cheers:

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all... Just had our weekly delivery from our coffee in the park man. Since the lockdown he hasn't been able to have his coffee van in our local park, so to keep things ticking over he delivers the basis essentials, milk, bread, eggs, and cheese. So we just get the basis's to help him out, it does us a favour as well.
Mow the lawns this morning, and a short ride this afternoon..... Slap plenty of cream on peeps, it's a warm one! 🌈

Top Bottom