The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. A cold and murky one here. I have had my early morning run. I suspect I may not be back out to do much later if it stays so overcast and raw as yesterday.

Porridge time.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning gang.
Good news for me is that I have stopped peeing blood and its nowhere near as painful...... almost enjoyable in fact ^_^.
I wont bore yous lot but the guy that normally does it is good.....no real pain or bleeding. Twice I have had different people and on both occasions they were rough and left me sore.

Today is a chill day.
Golf (bear me out here) is from Leopards Creek which is adjacent to Kruger national park. The commentator is a wild life expert and some time is spent exploring the wildlife......its like two programs in one.
Lpool play Brighton at lunchtime.
Yep....a good chill day:rolleyes:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning fellow retirees,
Ten degrees at the moment rising to fifteen later 😮☀️
Just seen a motorcycle go past with the rider carrying a “Justeats” bag, perhaps someone is having breakfast delivered!
Noticed the air traffic into Hurn is starting to pick up, a couple of flights went over earlier.
Second cup of coffee and then either a walk or turbo trainer beckons.
Have a peaceful day folks 🏃‍♀️🚴‍♂️🏊

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good day to you all. Looks to be grey and cold out and we've had a frost. Not a great deal on today though have several chores to run and must not forget to collect the surprise Wedding Anniversary cake for tomorrow's little celebration.

Wish you hadn't mentioned Kruger @Dave7 as you've put me in mind of the fantastic holiday we had to SA including a week in Kruger.

Time to iron!!

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
No Thursday
That means it's Fish Friday tomorrow! Yay!:hungry:

Good morning all, cold and grey again today.

Yesterday’s surprise was to discover that since last Friday it has been illegal for clubruns to cross local authority borders if they are in level 3 or 4. There’s an exemption for informal rides of up to 6 riders but the exemption specifically excludes any rides organised by a club :eek:. Like the virus behaves differently depending on who organised the ride :wacko:
My local club in Edinburgh has now had to abandon their clubruns on finding this out as staying within the city boundary is just not practicable. Meanwhile the local CTC is still advertising their clubruns, I suspect they don’t realise that they are now illegal.

Top Bottom