The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
What did he get ??
Orbea 5.0

numbnuts

Legendary Member
It's 14.2 here and :sun: :smile:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I've checked the milk situation and can confirm it is Saturday. We are drinking a lot of tea today so I may have to pop out for more.

So this morning I sneaked out to collect tomorrow's celebration cake. Flowers purchased and hidden in garage.

No 2 is getting a new TV which I have to collect from Curry's. Popped in to collect it, sorry it hasn't arrived we'll email when it does.

It's about 15 minutes from Curry's to my house. By the time I got home the email had arrived..........of course I do believe the TV arrived in those 15 minutes. :ohmy:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
I've checked the milk situation and can confirm it is Saturday. We are drinking a lot of tea today so I may have to pop out for more.

So this morning I sneaked out to collect tomorrow's celebration cake. Flowers purchased and hidden in garage.

No 2 is getting a new TV which I have to collect from Curry's. Popped in to collect it, sorry it hasn't arrived we'll email when it does.

It's about 15 minutes from Curry's to my house. By the time I got home the email had arrived..........of course I do believe the TV arrived in those 15 minutes. :ohmy:

I have ordered a couple of appliances (Fridge/Freezer and Cooker) from Currys during Lockdown, for son No 2. In both cases, I had them delivered (too bulky to collect). Service was OK, but, not nearly as slick as the likes of Amazon. On the bright side, so far, appliances are 'doing the job". ;)

Top Bottom