The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning all from a grey and cool Barnet.
A damp dog walk soon, and then I shall watch/ listen to some football. A few ales
May be imbibed as well.:cheers:
Stay safe everyone.
Seems like a good plan.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Dry but temp is 5.9C outside and little wind. Plenty of work in the garden to do but more important to get out on the trike.
The Jerusalem Artichokes have to be chopped and lots of tidying up. One self proclaimed expert told my neighbours I had Japanese Knotweed which in fact were Artichokes and I dug some up and gave them samples to prove it. Nobody had ever tasted them before but I rather like them. They are however a pest in that they spread out of control and are difficult to contain.
The diggers are still working away on the opposite hillside even at 7 o'clock this morning. Looks like a road but can see no reason for it yet.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Dry but temp is 5.9C outside and little wind. Plenty of work in the garden to do but more important to get out on the trike.
The Jerusalem Artichokes have to be chopped and lots of tidying up. One self proclaimed expert told my neighbours I had Japanese Knotweed which in fact were Artichokes and I dug some up and gave them samples to prove it. Nobody had ever tasted them before but I rather like them. They are however a pest in that they spread out of control and are difficult to contain.
The diggers are still working away on the opposite hillside even at 7 o'clock this morning. Looks like a road but can see no reason for it yet.

Probably the new Brigadoon Bypass being built...

D

Deleted member 1258

Lol :laugh:

1606557362723.png

Top Bottom