The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Ahh.....I never leave food so don’t understand these problems! :mrpig::laugh:

Me too. It is like “left over wine” you sometimes see in recipes, what’s that? ;)

pawl

Legendary Member
:hello: Good morning folks, I'm still in bed, its still very dark and cold, but I've had a look out the window and we still have snow on the gound, I'm on my own this morning, which feels strange, my Good Lady has had several falls, she fell in the house twice yesterday, so she's gone into hospital for an assessment.

Sorry to hear that .Wish her well

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
Funny how "Shite" is acceptable. Being of Irish stock I've been called a "Gobshite" on numerous occasions and regard it almost as a term of endearment...^_^^_^
I remember many moons ago a product called Cona Coffee. A prototype sports racing car used to carry this advertisement for Cona Coffee in big broad letters on both sides of the car in European races. The category of sports racing cars of this particular car were organized to do a series of races in South America during the European off season and the whole grid of cars was shipped ( by a ship) to South America. When the car was rolled out at Interlagos ( between the two lakes ) racing circuit in Brazil there was consternation and hilarity from the locals when the car started exploratory lapping of the track . "Cona" ( in Portuguese ) is the slang word for the female genitalia and equates exactly to the english 4 letter slang word starting with C for the same part of the female anatomy. The team could not understand what was going on , even the driver spotted from the cockpit something was amiss. The car was hastily sprayed over . True story I kid you not :wub::wub:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Had a wander to the Co-op for a few things. At least 70% of shoppers walking against the direction arrows then the woman behind me comes within a couple of feet and starts loading her shopping. I held my tongue as I find it hard to say anything, but also have a quick temper if she had complained so best just to ignore.

Top Bottom