The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Dun shopping, that's the high light of the day :sad:
May do some cleaning today
Oh and the car has just clocked up 60,000 miles :smile:

Last edited:

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
I've just been skipping through this weeks Radio Times to get to the Crossword page and noticed a lot of promiscuity and partner swapping being hidden in plain sight! 😮
There's an Ad for " Over 50's life insurance " illustrated by a very photogenic couple smiling and hugging each other. Over the weeks I've noticed that very same lady featured in the photo, cavorting with a different man in another advert, this time for " Equity Release " and then in a further advert with yet another bloke! It's not just the ladies who are at it either, there's one particular Jack the Lad who seems to have no problems attracting the ladies as he's been having liaisons with different ones on a weekly basis. I'm a bit miffed as although I have the grey hair and rugged good looks, I don't appear to have the same appeal to the ladies.🤔
Just be thankful Mrs Tenkay still finds you appealing :laugh:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning peeps.
A cloudy and cool day here in Barnet.

Dog walking done, domestics done and now listening to pop master on the radio.

I have the weekly meeting of the escape committee this afternoon, a few alfresco ales, undercover at the Mitre.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
You’ll be sorry when you put your delicates on a boil wash .:banghead:........ :laugh:

Nah. Women don't make mistakes like that. We leave that to men. :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Done the house work even cleaned on top of the cupboards in the kitchen xx(
Any dirt on top of my kitchen cupboards is way out of sight and I don't cook on them so it can remain there, unmolested - live and let live, I say!
laugh.gif

Top Bottom