The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning. Apparently it's -1 here. Very white outside but its bright.

Stay safe peeps :hello:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good Morning folks.
Bright and frosty this morning. Veg Box, Black bin and group walk this morning followed by a trip to the Library to pick up a book I reserved and return the previous in the series. That will be followed by a trip in to Poole to collect daughter's Christmas present from Go Outdoors.
Stay safe folks 👍

Chief Broom

Veteran
Morning folks ^_^ no frost here, reckon its warmer here than darn south! Wind has dropped so will be saying hello to my favourite hills this morning. Went for a short spin yesterday and a deer jumped out on me, will have to watch out for them as dont fancy going over the handlebars :rolleyes:

pic is a fawn by Loch Brora last spring

D

Deleted member 1258

From my Facebook page this morning.

1637659040861.png

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning. Quite mild out today and certainly much warmer than yesterday.

Today? Well it's Tuesday so I'll head off to collect the small person in 20 minutes or so.

I've realised remarkably little is happening in my life recently. Not sure how I feel about this. A friend recently told me she felt Covid-19 had accelerated her mental ageing. Her daughter told her not to be daft. I've thought about this and suspect there may be something in it. That's depressing. :sad:

I've decided to buy a new phone.......that's a depressing exercise. Takes me ages to reach a decision. :laugh:

:hello:
Just read that again. I am quite content but those thoughts were a bit depressing.

Small person is two feet away in her high chair, Weetabix and pear puree have gone down cleanly, bagel in one hand Tomee Tippee cup in other, spoon on table...........

.......we are playing throw bagel, spoon and cup on floor and see what Grandad does..........Granddad is currently ahead as he sneaked another bit of clean bagel to her!!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom