The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Just back from a really enjoyable 5k with Mrs Tenkaykev. Coming back inside the house felt so toasty warm. That sounds like a money saving strategy, every time we're feeling chilly just head out the door for a 5k jaunt😁

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Nothing. I can find nothing wrong with my tyre or wheel. A complete mystery. I half suspected at 8.30 this would be the case and a of air would solve it. On the other hand I know someone who set off on a group ride middle of last December. On tubeless and got a flat, after other people had spent 30 minutes wrestling with the problem she confessed the valve was leaking when she set off. Another 30 minutes later a tube had been inserted and off the group went. 14 people had to hang about in December for an hour.

That's why I won't set out with a group if I have a potential problem. Very bad form.

So my Kinesis is clean, shiny, degreased, lubed, inflated and ready for the morning. The Cervelo was already shiny so I've prepared her for tomorrow as well.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Nothing. I can find nothing wrong with my tyre or wheel. A complete mystery. I half suspected at 8.30 this would be the case and a of air would solve it. On the other hand I know someone who set off on a group ride middle of last December. On tubeless and got a flat, after other people had spent 30 minutes wrestling with the problem she confessed the valve was leaking when she set off. Another 30 minutes later a tube had been inserted and off the group went. 14 people had to hang about in December for an hour.

That's why I won't set out with a group if I have a potential problem. Very bad form.

So my Kinesis is clean, shiny, degreased, lubed, inflated and ready for the morning. The Cervelo was already shiny so I've prepared her for tomorrow as well.

I am not a fan of tubeless tyres. I will stick with the normal ones

An exceptionally nice morning, lots of almost warm sun and not much wind. Did a little walk from the house.
5A79501B-2B90-49B8-9139-5BC6C05C9F8B.jpeg

2DAA0463-8487-4F39-B920-EB0A23B2F158.jpeg

3A71D34A-F4BE-4ABA-A734-B8C6FF9596FD.jpeg

39097040-46DC-4101-8D68-D2CE7E56DB86.jpeg

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I was talking about this other usurper thread.
Thread 'Retirement, how much?' https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/retirement-how-much.226897/

Maybe they should combine those two threads, and leave us alone, as they are basically the same?

Top Bottom