The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Nice walk with the dog over the woods. Sitting down now having lunch listening to Pick of the Pops 1969., wishing I was 20 again!
We are listening to that..... a good year for music and we had been married just 12 months .

We did all our exercises as promised (bike, weights and situps). Lunch was home made bread......toasted and with butter on.
Spag bol for tea later with a mandatory bottle of red.

D

Deleted member 1258

Drove over to the Plant Centre at Earlswood for a spot of lunch today, picked up my new cycle shoes from the post office on the way through, the fun starts later when I transfer the cleats over.

IMG_20190112_154723.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
wouldn't you have to un attach it,.... before you could reattach it

And to do that we would need a T40, the only ruddy size I didnt have. 14 miles round trip cycle ride in the drizzle just to buy one.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Aaaaaahhh Torx........the spawn of the devil. You have to own a set, use them once every two years, forget where you put them, lend them to your son because "it's got these funny screws and my Allen key won't work."

I think reattaching his scrotum is far too lenient and quite generous really.

Why? Why? It's only washing machines and cars which seem to need them. :boxing::boxing:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Aaaaaahhh Torx........the spawn of the devil. You have to own a set, use them once every two years, forget where you put them, lend them to your son because "it's got these funny screws and my Allen key won't work."

I think reattaching his scrotum is far too lenient and quite generous really.

Why? Why? It's only washing machines and cars which seem to need them. :boxing::boxing:

Only wahine machines and cars that need scrotums? :eek:

Top Bottom