The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
there was a leg with a feet attached to it in the middle of the road.
I used to drive past there every day when I worked in Rhyl (I was a teacher - interesting times)

I know evolution moved ahead but I didn't know the locals had developed legs with multiple feet

but there you go - sheep and all that - who knows what happens???

Sorry but how long ago? I know that school well, the old Rhyl High and the new school Rhyl High too. What subject? It is possible that our paths have crossed.
Yea Gods - now I'm in trouble

I attempted to teach ICT from about 2005ish
no-one ever died in my class - as far as I know

actually had some wonderful pupils
actually mostly wonderful pupils - some amazing

and some others - who could be fun too

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Yeh, we must have met at some time then. I was doing Supply teaching in those days too and must admit that Rhyl High was never my favourite school, even in their new premises, but having said that, I also taught some of them to drive not so long ago, when I was still Supply teaching and driving instructor at the same time.

Yeh, we must have met at some time then. I was doing Supply teaching in those days too and must admit that Rhyl High was never my favourite school, even in their new premises, but having said that, I also taught some of them to drive not so long ago, when I was still Supply teaching and driving instructor at the same time.
Interesting maybe we did meet
until the current Head started it could be a difficult school for supply teachers

until they knew you and you became part of their safe space

after the current Head started the changes were massive
before that it was 'interesting' - I loved it - at times!!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Don't think that the River Tay gets down here.
We've got the Taw, which is pretty close.
With apologies to @classic33 for stealing his lines.
6, and counting
Daffy Pink Card.jpg

Top Bottom