The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
The excitement of the day.......I have just bought a pair of slippers on eBay :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Just been reading a recipe for slow cooked chicken.
This last sentence sounds a bit drastic :wacko:

Stir some salt and pepper into the butter and push the butter under the skin. Put the bay leaf in the cavity of the chicken and sit on top of the onion and carrot.

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning gentle folk.
Dry here with no rain forecast till tomorrow BUT then its in for the week.
A decent sleep last night. That neck pain sh*t came back on Friday and this time stayed so I got, literally, no sleep Friday night or yesterday. I made up for it last night.....got up for a pee at 0700 and went back till 08.30.....lovely.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
The excitement of the day.......I have just bought a pair of slippers on eBay :laugh:
You should go and have lie down in a darkened room . Will you be able to cope with anticipation, the excitement of the parcel arriving. Then realising you have the wrong b......y size. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

I will have to go and buy a new electric tooth brush during the week, I've had the old one about 15 years and it now needs charging every other day, Have you seen the price of some of these things! :wacko::ohmy: I've been looking at them online this morning, far too much excitement for a Sunday morning.^_^

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I will have to go and buy a new electric tooth brush during the week, I've had the old one about 15 years and it now needs charging every other day, Have you seen the price of some of these things! :wacko::ohmy: I've been looking at them online this morning, far too much excitement for a Sunday morning.^_^
I got a cheapo from Amazon that I’ve been using for about a year now. Probably not as good as the fancy Oral B ones but it does the job. Might get a better one if it gives up the ghost at some point.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Electric-Toothbrush-Optional-Rechargeable-30-Days-Use/dp/B07YBBQ4FW/ref=sr_1_56_mod_primary_lightning_deal?crid=1EL11U3EHSQMY&dchild=1&keywords=electric+toothbrush&qid=1610879922&sbo=Tc8eqSFhUl4VwMzbE4fw%2Fw%3D%3D&smid=A1GOL3V7HA6LYV&sprefix=Electeic+toothbrush%2Caps%2C194&sr=8-56

D

Deleted member 1258

That looks good, some of the ones I was looking at were over £200, ridicules price for a tooth brush.

Top Bottom