The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Cooooeeee. A bit of a difference to yesterday. 4 deg here.

Just another pottering day for me.

Stay safe peeps :hello:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Yes that to, Marys Uncle, Joseph of Arimathea was a trader and after tin in Cornwall, Jesus may have gone with him, remember "The lost years of Jesus"........, but I suppose you could just make it all up and the story continues............

When I was walking the path I passed a well where legend said Jesus, who had travelled from the Holy land with Joseph of Aramathea paused to drink on his way to Glastonbury 🤔

Tenkaykev

Guru
Anyway, good morning. A horribly wet and windy day yesterday saw me not leaving the house 😮. I'm off out for a run soon so I'll head into the wind first so my return will be less effort. I've stockpiled a lot of stuff for painting the sheds, cleaning the patio etc, just waiting for the weather to cooperate.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
It was bright outside, but now it has clouded over more rain is on the way.
My son is coming over today, we are going to the cafe for a late breakfast and then going to Alexandra Palace to watch the afternoon session of the national Squash tournament. I used to play to a reasonable level, and my son is pretty good as too.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good morning all, a wet Good Friday to start with. Forecast to improve later.
Must visit the new museum in Perth/St John’s Town/Bertha. Will wait until the initial crowds have died down.

@classic33 I take it your questions from yesterday were rhetorical ?

From reading social media, a lot of the locals don’t sound like they will be visiting. The concensus is the museum is a waste of money that could have been much better spent on the town which is looking a bit sorry like most towns these days with more empty shops than open ones.

Since it was raining I just hopped on the Wattbike for a few miles rather than go out. Hopefully get a walk later.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hello: Hi morning it's stopped raining

Top Bottom