The shortage to end all shortages - Strava

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Nobody cares, enjoy the ride, the scenery, take photographs, eat pies, drink beer.

Mike_P

Guru
I save to Komoot as well so given Stravas upload is down as well as the .com site I can upload later from the Komoot data and see if anyone was slower than me:blush: Facebook disease spreading?

purpan

The Strava outage, like so many issues, was caused by Brexit. UK Strava users have been buying up European Strava segments for years. It even spread to official cycling, with races like the Tour de Yorkshire. Inevitably, it had to stop someday. Today Strava Europe recalled all the UK king of the mountains segments, on the grounds that the UK hasn’t got any mountains. With the ensuing outrage, it was no wonder it crashed. (It’s been fine all dayin Europe 😉)

OP
OP
D

Dolorous Edd

The Strava outage, like so many issues, was caused by Brexit. UK Strava users have been buying up European Strava segments for years. It even spread to official cycling, with races like the Tour de Yorkshire. Inevitably, it had to stop someday. Today Strava Europe recalled all the UK king of the mountains segments, on the grounds that the UK hasn’t got any mountains. With the ensuing outrage, it was no wonder it crashed. (It’s been fine all dayin Europe 😉)
That's more like it

FrothNinja

Veteran
My rather unspectacular 10am morning ride recorded fine on Strava

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
1633889012865.png

Top Bottom