The shortage to end all shortages - Strava

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
I’ve managed to hoard a lot of strava, despite struggling to get out on the bike lately, it’s in short supply and I refuse to miss out, if I see some strava whilst out and about during the week I’ll have some of that too

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm not worried... I've stockpiled some miles

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
The Strava outage, like so many issues, was caused by Brexit.

It had to be didn't it. Whatever mishaps occur now have a convenient scapegoat.
Forget to renew car insurance and get pulled by Old Bill = Brexit. :rolleyes:
In the doghouse with the missus for missing anniversary = Brexit.:eek:
Accidentally dropped mobile phone into the toilet = Brexit. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Just blame the 52% for being thick and not listening to that nice Mr Cameron!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
When the Government confirms that there isn't a Strava shortage, then I'll know we are in trouble. I popped out and got one earlier this afternoon just in case.

johnnyb47

Guru
I've got lots of strava stashed away in the bathroom with all yhe extra toilet paper. Panic buying strikes again

Last edited:
Just taken add advantage of a ROGOF offer on Strava segments. Nice little pile of them now.
Damn your consumer cunning 👍

I ordered a load off eBay, at a bargain price. I checked later, and realised they're coming from China - 3 months it says! 🤦‍♀️

OP
OP
D

Dolorous Edd

Thank you all for your concern. I'm pleased to say my ride did upload to Strava successfully, apart from one small segment about two miles long which appears to be missing. Annoyingly, it is at some distance from home, so I'm planning to drive out there later today with the bike in the boot and fill that bit of the ride in.

pjd57

Veteran
The government will ( claim to ) send in the army to fix it.

Of course they won't really. They'll just do a photo shoot with the PM and some military chaps with bikes , a few soundbites " best armed forces.....United Kingdom....blah blah "

Crisis over.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
They will send in the SBS. The Special Bike Service. Of course the Government won’t comment on it as the mission will be highly sensitive and classified. After 30 years we will find out what really happened.

Top Bottom