The start of summer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Blue sky, warm weather, what is going on?

Bike clean time ready for the warmth!

http://twitpic.com/che8qe
I know. I started a thread this morning in the café forum but the only people to reply didn't seem to believe it. Mind you, my bikes are all clean - it's a guilt thing from not riding them. My legs, however, are very very rusty.

OP
OP
Manguish

Manguish

I've done 190 mile on the cannondale since beginning of Feb, but the others felt very neglected.

They seemed to enjoy the sunshine and wash!

But yes. Legs still very rusty....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A tropical 10dges in the Ianrauk garden at the moment with the conservatory showing a sauna'ish 22degs.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
No - the start of Spring!

I went for a walk today and got too warm. First time in ages without a hat and gloves on, just a teeshirt under my jacket, and I had to unzip the jacket as I walked uphill.

The thing is - I am back home now with a long-sleeved shirt on, a lightweight fleecy top over that, and a lumberjack shirt on the outside but I am starting to feel cold without any heating on. (The sun is round the other side of the hill now.)

Still, I'm not complaining - Spring in Spring beats Winter in Spring!

OP
OP
Manguish

Manguish

Have to agree. Had a nice little 21 miler, really warm and pleasant.

Back home, Sun over the house and now it's bloomin freezing!

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Well I had a nice 30 miler this morning. Winter bib longs, 3 tops, gloves, buff and overshoes was just right. At every turn the wind was in my face.
Spent the afternoon in the garden, AND I was wearing shorts. Still am too!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i did 52 miles this morning - winter biblongs, 3 jereseys, winter gloves, buff and overshoes. constant headwind and it never went above 5 degrees.

were is this spring you talk about. is at the end of the rainbow.

We appear to have stolen it. Bright sun after work today, for the first time this year, no coat, and just one layer. If I'd have brought my shorts I'd have worn them. Celebrated with an extended ride of 31 miles home :smile:

Top Bottom