The worst customer experience I have ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just come across this thread and I must say, I've been smiling from start to finish. Love this sort of daft banter.
Regarding the best cartoon character...... Fog Horn Leghorn.... Nuff said

" I SAID HOLD, ON THERE BOY !! "

Oh you've missed the riding a motorbike illegally with a headcam thread !:whistle:

Parmesan smells of rotten old cheesy feet.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well, one good thing, we probably won't see many more of a certain person's 'cycling videos'. Since aquiring a infernal combustion machine, he has hardly touched his bike (Strava doesn't lie - busted) ! Although, if you are missing his cycling videos, he does driving ones now. Another young soul lost to the infernal combustion devil.:evil:

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Stranded bike thread.
Bike left out there in the cold, on its own. For days on end.

Lock wouldn't unlock - aaargh!
11 Sep 2013

No I think that thread wins the 'Biggest Anti-Climax' award....we didn't even get a pic!

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Dominos have online ordering. So much simpler.
this.

we use online ordering and rarely have an issue.
from my local domino's i've had 2 issues.
1st was yonks ago, a delivery drivers back seat was slanted you may know the type, anyway hot pizza and angled back seat left us with some hilariously one sided pizza's manager replaced within 20 mins.
2nd was new years day, mistakenly thinking that nobody else would order we made one, it took 2 and a half hours for them to get it sorted and out to us they were that busy, they rang us regularly and apologized profusely, they also rang us several days later to tell us we'd get 50% off our next order because they were very sorry.

honestly because i am a reasonable normal semi-human being i shan't lose sleep over this.
what you had an issue with it appears matthew_T was a new store clearly teething and full of clueless PFY's.

wow i should check thread dates... necropost or what?

classic33

Leg End Member
this.

we use online ordering and rarely have an issue.
from my local domino's i've had 2 issues.
1st was yonks ago, a delivery drivers back seat was slanted you may know the type, anyway hot pizza and angled back seat left us with some hilariously one sided pizza's manager replaced within 20 mins.
2nd was new years day, mistakenly thinking that nobody else would order we made one, it took 2 and a half hours for them to get it sorted and out to us they were that busy, they rang us regularly and apologized profusely, they also rang us several days later to tell us we'd get 50% off our next order because they were very sorry.

honestly because i am a reasonable normal semi-human being i shan't lose sleep over this.
what you had an issue with it appears matthew_T was a new store clearly teething and full of clueless PFY's.

wow i should check thread dates... necropost or what?
There's even an app for to order your pizza with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom