These are the people your children admire folks....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire

perplexed

Guru
Nah, you like to think that I think that you think that Beiber is still a twerp whereas you know that I know that you know that what you supplied was an opinion and not a fact.

If you like... His general behaviour appears to me to qualify him as a twerp. If you think otherwise, that's fine.

Peteaud

Veteran
You do realise that those of you who post such insults as "He's a twerp" "He's ****" "Got no talent" and so on have in fact turned into your parents?

No.

Music was better in my day. ;)

Herbie

Veteran
[QUOTE 2410730, member: 45"]Justin Bieber is back in the headlines for all the wrong reasons after scribbling a disrespectful note in the visitors book at the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, Holland.
The pop star visited the tourist attraction where Jewish Frank hid from the Nazis on Friday, prior to a show nearby on Saturday, and took a moment to add his thoughts to the guest book on his way out.
According to staff, the singer showed up with friends and security guards and toured the museum as fans gathered outside.
In a post on Facebook.com, one staff member wrote, "He stayed more than an hour in the museum. In our guestbook he wrote: 'Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber'."[/quote]

What a complete twonk...deserves a severe clip round the ear

Herbie

Veteran
exactly.

Thing is though, can anyone really blame him...or any "superstar" for getting like this. When 92% of your life is falsely crammed full of adoring fans and the other 8% full of people employed to agree and compliment you...you'd have to be a pretty big person to see through that crap.

Unfortunately little children are rarely that "big"...and Beiber is after all a little, albeit hugely powerful, child.

SuperStar my backside....this word is so overused....real superstars are folk like Bob Dylan Elvis Frank Sinatra Tommy Cooper.

Top Bottom