thieving b@stard scum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
just had a phone call from Lancaster police to say forensics have finished with the vehicle (or whats left of it) in his opinion its a right off, they got DNA from the airbags and fingerprints from the back of the false plates they had put on,he then told me the scrote had done three houses in Morecambe between midnight and 4.30 this morning ,leaving traces of blood on a window. oh and he was on the run after absconding from prison a week ago.:eek:

he wasn't very complimentary about greater Manchester police when he asked if I had given a statement and I said no one has been for one yet.

Drago

Legendary Member
You want to chase your local force. If Johnny Scumbag is arrested they only get 24 hours to deal, and likely this combination of jobs will have to go to the CPS for a decision, which itself can take 2 or 3 hours to prepare the file, and 2 or 3 hours for the CPS time UK their bit. One thing they cannot afford is to be wasting valuable PACE clock time running around getting statements - every minute wasted makes it that bit harder for them to do a proper job and get a positive result. Put a rocket under them.

bruce1530

Guru
You need to take care of yourself. They’re bastards, of course, and they’ve stolen your stuff. But it’s only stuff - it can be replaced. The important thing is not to let it eat you up.

We were broken into about 20 years ago. I heard a noise on the stairs (we sleep downstairs, kids upstairs - they were very young at the time, eldest had just started school). I thought it was the cat, then realised it was something bigger. Got up, through to kitchen, back door was open. Shouted to my wife that we’d been burgled, went back through and met him in the hall.
He was wearing my wife's trainers, my jacket, and carrying my daughter’s Snow White schoolbag, which he had filled with swag. And he was carrying a knife. Admittedly, it was a tiny pocket knife, which he had used to open a window, but a knife nonetheless.
I shouted at him to get out - he said “there’s a drug dealer waiting for me outside, and I need to take stuff”. My wife appeared - he looked at her and said “It’s OK, missus, I haven’t touched your kids”. He’d been in the girls’ bedroom. She picked up a table lamp from the hall table and whacked him with it, I grabbed him by the collar and chucked him out the door.
He stood in the driveway “Are you OK with this, mate? You’re not going to call the police, are you?”
(I did, they caught him, he got 18 months, was out in 9)

I tried to be philosophical about it, and honestly believed it hadn’t affected me psychologically. But the next saturday morning, I was lying in bed when the postman put some letters through the door. My wife and I both jumped a mile.

Drago

Legendary Member
Good man, you know your safety drills! Seriously though, if I heard a noise in the night and genuinely thought i was being burgled itd be quicker to get the crossbow from under the bed that fanny about with 2 sets of keys in the dark opening the gun safe, then taking the shotgun out of its slip, removing the gun sock, removing the empty chamber indicator tabs, removing the trigger lock...by the time I'd done all that Johnny Scumbag would have me hogtied in my vest and y fronts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
fekin unbelievable, insurance wont issue a courtesy car until the car is with their authorised repairers, its currently at a garage the police use in Morecambe, my insurance ring said garage to arrange collection only they wont release it, why , because when they give the reg number , the garage do not recognise it, of course you don't fekin recognise it THE THIEVING BAST@RDS PUT FALSE PLATES ON IT WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT BY THE POLICE...……..aaAARRGGHH:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Oh for f*&ks sake. I really feel for you. It's things like this that push me to the edge..... It's insult on insult. Good luck mate and best wishes from across the pond.

fekin unbelievable, insurance wont issue a courtesy car until the car is with their authorised repairers, its currently at a garage the police use in Morecambe, my insurance ring said garage to arrange collection only they wont release it, why , because when they give the reg number , the garage do not recognise it, of course you don't fekin recognise it THE THIEVING BAST@RDS PUT FALSE PLATES ON IT WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT BY THE POLICE...……..aaAARRGGHH:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:.

Top Bottom