thieving b@stard scum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Tell the police that if you can't get it back today you'll be a) complaining directly to the Chief Freemason, b) billing the police for the daily cost of a hire car, and c) will be refusing to pay ongoing storage charges from this date forward.

That's the Muppets they're hiring these days. Got to have a degree, but probably never paid a bill or read an invoice in their lives.

vickster

Legendary Member
And the police nor the garage where it is held will give out the details of the false plate, SO HOW THE FECK CAN I GET IT RELEASED THEN YOU FEKIN IMBECILES...…..honestly, fekin angry pissed off doesn't begin to describe how I feel at the moment,
Call the insurance company's legal helpline for advice. :smile: This can't be the first time this has happened

Drago

Legendary Member
The OIC should have authorised the release of X vehicle to Y person.

The recovery agent know exactly which vehicle is under discussion because it was recovered under a URN on the behalf of the Feds.

They're being difficult because every day in the pound earns them another surefire 30 quid for doing nothing whatsoever.

classic33

Leg End Member
The OIC should have authorised the release of X vehicle to Y person.

The recovery agent know exactly which vehicle is under discussion because it was recovered under a URN on the behalf of the Feds.

They're being difficult because every day in the pound earns them another surefire 30 quid for doing nothing whatsoever.
50 quid a day here.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
just had a phone call from Lancaster police to say forensics have finished with the vehicle (or whats left of it) in his opinion its a right off, they got DNA from the airbags and fingerprints from the back of the false plates they had put on,he then told me the scrote had done three houses in Morecambe between midnight and 4.30 this morning ,leaving traces of blood on a window. oh and he was on the run after absconding from prison a week ago.:eek:

he wasn't very complimentary about greater Manchester police when he asked if I had given a statement and I said no one has been for one yet.

Unbelievable.

fekin unbelievable, insurance wont issue a courtesy car until the car is with their authorised repairers, its currently at a garage the police use in Morecambe, my insurance ring said garage to arrange collection only they wont release it, why , because when they give the reg number , the garage do not recognise it, of course you don't fekin recognise it THE THIEVING BAST@RDS PUT FALSE PLATES ON IT WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT BY THE POLICE...……..aaAARRGGHH

Even more unbelievable.

What can you say? Awful. Both the incident and the afters. My mum used to say 'this too shall pass.'

Good man, you know your safety drills! Seriously though, if I heard a noise in the night and genuinely thought i was being burgled itd be quicker to get the crossbow from under the bed that fanny about with 2 sets of keys in the dark opening the gun safe, then taking the shotgun out of its slip, removing the gun sock, removing the empty chamber indicator tabs, removing the trigger lock...by the time I'd done all that Johnny Scumbag would have me hogtied in my vest and y fronts.
"the crossbow"?

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Even more unbelievable two officers just turned up 5 minutes ago to take a statement about the vehicle that was stolen from me ……………………………….

…...THIS MORNING...….

im sure they all have my name and are seeing who can take the piss the most..

D

Deleted member 26715

Even more unbelievable two officers just turned up 5 minutes ago to take a statement about the vehicle that was stolen from me ……………………………….

…...THIS MORNING...….

im sure they all have my name and are seeing who can take the piss the most..
I'd be wanting ALL details from them before I talk to them

Top Bottom