Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
People who do not let me finish my senten

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
It's not the "rath" of the Titans, it's "roth", thank you very much. Bloomin septics mangling our language.:reading:

ayceejay

Guru
I am really glad of the opportunity to share this with such a sympathetic crowd. Just back from the shops and the girl in the pharmacy (chemists) said "thank you and have a nice day" in a tone that suggested that she couldn't care less if I lived or died. I mean was I supposed to reply in some other way than "and you too"?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Like anyones brave enough to interrupt you ... well apart from me that is :thanks:
:giggle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
People who stuff their bloody used Mcdonald's cartons/bags/polystyrene thingy's in to my hedge.
I hope they all develop the galloping pox. Bastards one and all.:cursing: :cursing:
I was ranting about them yesterday. Well, probably not the exact people who put stuff in your hedge but that type of person! We were riding in a great area for cycling and there was a trail of junk food litter all along the road. I suggested that there should be a £3 deposit on each lot of packaging to encourage the cretins to take it back!

People who wander round the supermarket blocking the aisles, mind in neutral, finger up arse.

Just go in, get what you need and leave :cursing:

Mr Phoebus

People who wander round the supermarket blocking the aisles, mind in neutral, finger up arse.

Just go in, get what you need and leave :cursing:

I'll bet it's those ones who after standing in the queue and having had all their things scanned
and are then told the total, they then finally decide to start rummaging for their wallet/purse.

Top Bottom