Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
People who try to push in front of me in bus shelters when i have been waiting longer.2019 a few people are going to feel my tongue,i am sick of it.

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
People who let their kids run about in front of my shopping trolley.
You are going to get run over.

People who stand around in supermarkets nattering. Go to a pub or the cafe and stop blocking the aisles!

Shop assistants who ignore you and talk to their mate over the other side of the shop.

This might be why I do a lot of shopping online.:wacko:

Milzy

Guru
People who are reasonably fit cyclists who act like they’re pros. You book 3-4 sportives in the same month & they say but you won’t be able to give your best.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Those that just have to look at items in shops/stores that you're looking at. I'm not talking about looking after you've looked at it,which even then is a bit creepy,but no actually looking at the item while you are! By this i don't just mean looking,but actually touching the item(usually clothing)while you are touching it and in some cases which really rattles my cage,stretching their arms across you to get to another item!:cursing: In my mind i'm thinking 'just wait till i've moved away you @#£!!!,before you examine the bloody thing'!!:cursing: Even when my body language is saying 'get the f...k away from me' they still have to loiter and look at what you're looking at ffs!!

Last edited:
Those that just have to look at items in shops/stores that you're looking at. I'm not talking about looking after you've looked at it,which even then is a bit creepy,but no actually looking at the item while you are! By this i don't just mean looking,but actually touching the item(usually clothing)while you are touching it and in some cases which really rattles my cage,stretching their arms across you to get to another item!:cursing: In my mind i'm thinking 'just wait till i've moved away you @#£!!!,before you examine the bloody thing'!!:cursing: Even when my body language is saying 'get the f...k away from me' they still have to loiter and look at what you're looking at ffs!!
Is this something other people have experienced? Most of the things in this thread I go "yeah, I hate that" or "no, that doesn't bother me at all". But I don't think I've experienced anything like this at all. Except in sales when everyone is jammed together.

I mean, I would find it annoying, but it just isn't common.

Top Bottom