Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
People who post opinions about subjects of which they know nothing about based on preconceived ideas, to try and undermine or disillusion others.

If you ain’t tried it don’t diss it.

Lullabelle

Banana
How my colleagues at our other branch cannot keep track of holidays they have taken despite being given a sheet every single year detailing bank and fixed holidays and how many personal days they have to take. That is for their personal use yet they still mess it up and disagree with the computer system! They are supposed to be grown ups, if they can't do something that simple then how on earth do they get by day to day? What a mess :angry:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Families (other groups are available) who take up the whole width of the pavement in front of you, while challenging snails to a 'who can go the slowest' race

Outlaw Hobbs

The twerp in my gym this week who didn't understand how to use a cross trainer. I kid you not, he didn't seem to have worked out you are supposed to extend and retract your arms, he was keeping his arms straight and throwing his shoulders back and forth. Of course he didn't keep his heels down either so at the same time was prancing up and down on his toes.
It's always the same for a couple of weeks of the New Year; gym is full of sweaty obese planks making pathetic half-hearted attempts at using every bit of equipment for a whole 2 minutes and then presumably waddling back to their cars and driving home for a big plate of pizza and chips.

The twerp in my gym this week who didn't understand how to use a cross trainer. I kid you not, he didn't seem to have worked out you are supposed to extend and retract your arms, he was keeping his arms straight and throwing his shoulders back and forth. Of course he didn't keep his heels down either so at the same time was prancing up and down on his toes.
It's always the same for a couple of weeks of the New Year; gym is full of sweaty obese planks making pathetic half-hearted attempts at using every bit of equipment for a whole 2 minutes and then presumably waddling back to their cars and driving home for a big plate of pizza and chips.
What a mean-hearted post. I thinks it's great that they are trying to get fit. There are plenty on here who have walked that path. It's a hard one to stick to, not helped by other gym members laughing behind their backs.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
The twerp in the gym is the guy that does not offer help to newbies.

Drago

Legendary Member
XXXXXX has fallen films. They cost 5p to make you know - they give Gerard Butler a knife, a pistol, stuff him full of amphetamines, drop him off wherever, and then splice together the ensuing CCTV footage of the carnage. Why?

Top Bottom