Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would tell you, but I don't want a visit from Gemma Collins

Ooops
I want to like this, but I don't know who Gemma Collins is.

The good thing is, I now recognise the hopelessness of me trying to understand a reference to slebs, so I can let it go. Thanks for trying.

True story: when I moved the the UK, the papers were full of Ulrika. I didn't know who she was, and my colleagues could not explain her celebrity. I found it so relaxing not understanding tabloid headlines, that I have tried to keep not knowing who the celebrities-who-haven't-actually-done-anything are.

---------------------------------------

Things that annoy me: Trolls.

troll-web.png

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I have a particular loathing for the clown who drove into the side of my car the Thursday before Christmas (and then drove away).

Paricularly today because I just found out its going to cost £550 to fix it. If I put it through the insurance an RAC guy who lives across the road says they will write it off (confirmed by the accident repair guy), so that's not an option.

Good job I'm loaded, innit? (This statement may be false)

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
I have a particular loathing for the clown who drove into the side of my car the Thursday before Christmas (and then drove away).

Paricularly today because I just found out its going to cost £550 to fix it. If I put it through the insurance an RAC guy who lives across the road says they will write it off (confirmed by the accident repair guy), so that's not an option.

Good job I'm loaded, innit? (This statement may be false)

My wife had exactly the same. Some clown put a dent the length of the car down the nearside before Xmas and drove off, although she didn't notice for a day or so. Its being done on insurance (collected today). Mind you, I did find it amusing when I overheard my wife talking to the insurers, they obviously asked where and when it had happened to which she answered "two days ago, I went to Tescos, then Sainsburys, then popped to John Lewis, remembered I'd forgotten the stuffing so went back to Tescos and then Aldi, it could have been any of them"!

Lullabelle

Banana
Today in the office there were 5 people talking about slimming world and how many points certain foods are, weighing food, when you can and can't have carbs etc..it won't last, it never does :dry:

Top Bottom