Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
Today in the office there were 5 people talking about slimming world and how many points certain foods are, weighing food, when you can and can't have carbs etc..it won't last, it never does :dry:

They never seem to get the eat a balanced diet and make sure energy in is less than or equal to energy used thing do they.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Today in the office there were 5 people talking about slimming world and how many points certain foods are, weighing food, when you can and can't have carbs etc..it won't last, it never does :dry:

Yep, serial dieters. Always on one sort or another. Eat what you want, just less of it.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Small plastic bags of dogshit hanging from bushes and trees, and slung at the side of the path in rural areas.

It's not just in rural areas. It's a blight everywhere.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
annoys the hell out of me.
I have a dog and it's not an issue to take them to a bin.

often, if on side of path, they are to be collected on the way back of a thee and back walk.
There are loads of alternative bio-degradable bags, they can be bought for 0.7p each, though pet shops and supermarkets could give them away to jump start the process... plastics, used for bags or packaging, could be eliminated immediately.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Things that are currently annoying me:

ALL Tory brexiteers, especially that fake pantomime toff stuck in the 19th century.
Dog poo on my knobbly MTB tires.
Bristol Post newspaper constantly demonising cyclists.

D

Deleted member 26715

often, if on side of path, they are to be collected on the way back of a thee and back walk.
I sometimes do this, but I, unlike a lot of people actually collect it

Top Bottom