Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mr J*m*s G*dd**d and his motley band of misfit brown shirts dressed in yellow. I cannot even type the man's name in for fear of creating more publicity for him. There is no single living Briton that I have more bile for at the moment.

JPBoothy

Veteran
Mr J*m*s G*dd**d and his motley band of misfit brown shirts dressed in yellow. I cannot even type the man's name in for fear of creating more publicity for him. There is no single living Briton that I have more bile for at the moment.
As soon as I read the word 'Activist' in general the red mist starts to decend in front of my eyes. We all have an opinion but it never warrants smashing things-up!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Idiots who want to get in your face to tell you something annoy me! Down my local pub the other night(that place causes more upset than good feelings,as you've probably found out)this bloke wanted to tell me about him and his wife splitting up. Yes,i was very sympathetic and felt like i could offer advice and words of comfort,but why did he have to stand about 2 feet away from me?! He was also pissed up and swaying from side to side which added to my discomfort. I could've heard every word he said from about 6 foot away,so why did he have to get so close?! Someone told me that if you approach a 'cop' in certain American states they'll warn you to keep your distance from them and if you don't they pull a gun on you. I have this imaginary hoola hoop and i don't like it being stepped over/into. :stop:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Today Mrs S and I took a stroll to wetherspoons, for a late breakfast/early lunch.
I ordered tea for Mrs S and coffee for me.
Regular 'spoons attendees will know that you are given a mug, and can go and fill it, and refill it, from a machine.
As ours is a large pub, with many tables, there are two coffee machines, side by side.
And so to my moan.....why did the geezer in front of me in the queue have to use BOTH machines at once to get his coffees? I wouldn't dream of using both, just one and thus leave the other one free for someone else.
Rant over, thank you......
It's quicker for him.:smile:

Top Bottom