Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Idiots who want to get in your face to tell you something annoy me! Down my local pub the other night(that place causes more upset than good feelings,as you've probably found out)this bloke wanted to tell me about him and his wife splitting up. Yes,i was very sympathetic and felt like i could offer advice and words of comfort,but why did he have to stand about 2 feet away from me?! He was also pissed up and swaying from side to side which added to my discomfort. I could've heard every word he said from about 6 foot away,so why did he have to get so close?! Someone told me that if you approach a 'cop' in certain American states they'll warn you to keep your distance from them and if you don't they pull a gun on you. I have this imaginary hoola hoop and i don't like it being stepped over/into. :stop:
This is a British trait, we don't like strangers invading our space. I have mentioned it elsewhere on cyclechat that I used to visit my local and always find a new best friend who invites himself to sit down and interrupt conversation so that he can tell us about himself. Usually followed by a discourse on immigrants and everything that is wrong with Britain. They usually ask everyone their name and within minutes or seconds are addressing you by some random name.
I generally feel more reserved after drinking in public places but many people feel the need to tell me "no listen mate, just listen, no, am telling yer right, just listen mate" when they are bladdered and feel the need to annoy people by spouting incoherent drivel at them.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I think it stems from when 'mummy' used to cut our food up so we wouldn't spill/drop big pieces of food on our Sunday best clothes and risk getting a slap.:unsure:

Snap mine in two ! Saves the t-shirt !
You're monsters and your names are on the list!

giphy.gif

This is a gif of two dogs eating spaghetti. It's used to show that the DISGUSTING practice of snapping spaghetti before cooking is abhorrent and not even an animal would find it acceptable!

perplexed

Guru
Companies/organisations/sports clubs who have a web presence and enthusiastically point people towards it for news, information, events results and goodness knows what else.

Fine, but could you please update it, as the clubs last 'blog' or 'bulletin' with the 'latest' news is over a year old.

Why on earth do organisations - and even ones which are volunteer based - just not do the most basic updates? I understand that this requires volunteer time in some cases, but I don't think a two sentence news update on an event is particularly taxing. One I have in mind has a competition every 4 weeks or so. The last update on their FB page is 2016 for goodness sake.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
A potato diet. What is that. I stopped eating potato and i lost weight.

Eat nothing but potatoes (not fried and no sauces or gravy) for 3-5 days (no longer than a week)

Top Bottom